We are taking part in the South Kesteven District Council Lottery.
Note from Dementia Support South Lincs Chair Alan Bulmer
We rely entirely on financial support from partners, friends, supporters and our own fundraising efforts. At a time when charities are experiencing big challenges in raising funds we believe that LotterySK can, with your help, provide a useful contribution to our fundraising efforts. We need your help so that we can safeguard the services we provide to our community. Please consider joining today, pass this initiative onto friends and family wherever they may be in the UK.
If you’d like to support us please click this link: https://www.lotterysk.co.uk/support/dementia-support-south-lincs
First LotterySK draw is on Sat 27 October at 12AM
Dementia Support South Lincs Autumn 2017 Newsletter is now available to read online or download from our website.
Our Autumn 2017 Newsletter is now available to read online or download via this link.
Dates for your diary:
- Coffee Mornings: Wednesday 15 November in Bourne, Monday 20 November in Deeping and Friday 8 December in Stamford.
- 2nd /3rd December – DSSL tree ornaments on display for this year’s Bourne Methodist Church Christmas Tree Festival. Another great way of letting the community know about our charity.
- Thursday 7 December: Singing Together at The Danish Invader, Stamford.
- Sunday 10 December: Stamford Rotary Santa Fun Run. This year we will be “running/ strolling” in honour of our late friend Trish Lord and our team will be renamed “Trish’s Troops”
- Wednesday 13 December: Christmas lunch at The Toft House Hotel near Stamford
- Our last Tai Chi session this year will be on Wednesday 13 December and we will start up again after Christmas on Wednesday 3 January.
A big thank you to Paul Crawley (Danie’s Dad) who will be running the Perkins Great Eastern Run (Half Marathon) to raise money for our charity. You are a star Paul!
The Perkins Great Eastern Run (Half Marathon) takes place on Sunday 8th October in Peterborough. The start time is 10.30am.