Dementia Support South Lincs Art Exhibition at Stamford Arts Centre, St Mary’s Street, Stamford PE9 2DL – 15 – 20 May 2018
Dementia Support South Lincs presents a showcase of Support Services and an exhibition of artwork by members living with dementia and their carers.
15 – 20 May 2018 at Stamford Arts Centre, St Mary’s Street, Stamford PE9 2DL
Do come and see us at Stamford Arts Centre.
Please do share with your friends and family on social media.
Dementia Support South Lincs Autumn 2017 Newsletter is now available to read online or download from our website.
Our Autumn 2017 Newsletter is now available to read online or download via this link.
Dates for your diary:
- Coffee Mornings: Wednesday 15 November in Bourne, Monday 20 November in Deeping and Friday 8 December in Stamford.
- 2nd /3rd December – DSSL tree ornaments on display for this year’s Bourne Methodist Church Christmas Tree Festival. Another great way of letting the community know about our charity.
- Thursday 7 December: Singing Together at The Danish Invader, Stamford.
- Sunday 10 December: Stamford Rotary Santa Fun Run. This year we will be “running/ strolling” in honour of our late friend Trish Lord and our team will be renamed “Trish’s Troops”
- Wednesday 13 December: Christmas lunch at The Toft House Hotel near Stamford
- Our last Tai Chi session this year will be on Wednesday 13 December and we will start up again after Christmas on Wednesday 3 January.
One of our Dementia Awareness Week fundraising events – We hope to see you there!
Wed, 17 May 2017 at Deeping Sports & Social Club. Click here to see event details.